9.06.2011

Zucchini! Loves it!


Zucchini is my favorite vegetable. I like to make a chicken/rice/zucchini dish. I've made Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats. I frequently saute zucchini as a side dish. Being that zucchini's prime season is May through August (FYI- it's still available year-round), I have been seeing tons of zucchini recipes popping up on food websites lately. So, in celebration of the zucchini squash that I love, I'm going to share zucchini recipes that I've picked up around the web.

Sweet Zucchini Pancakes via Tasty Kitchen

Zucchini Fritters via Smitten Kitchen

Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini & Mozzarella via Gina's Skinny Recipes

Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake via Kalyn's Kitchen

Gazpacho with Zucchini via Eat at Home

Chocolate Zucchini Cake via Zoe Bakes

Ideas for baking with zucchini via Baking Bites

Also, Eat at Home had two posts (here and here) that highlights recipes with zucchini.

Be sure to check these recipes out from some of the best food bloggers I follow!


2 comments:

Heather said...

I made zucchini cakes and I can't get enough of them!

Angie said...

I absolutely love zuchinni bread :)

Post a Comment