8.26.2011

My Blog Design

I LOVE THIS BLOG DESIGN!!!

Really, I do. And it's all thanks to Meg! Around the blogosphere, I had been seeing many websites with Meg's design and I thought she did such an amazing job on theirs that I knew I had to have my own!

So, when I decided to start this site, I commissioned Meg's help in designing it. Basically, all I did was tell her what colors I was thinking of and she ran with it. I think this entire process took less than a week!

I recommend Meg as much as I recommend a girls night out, complete with friends and martinis. So, click the button (below) to visit Meg's site. Even if you aren't in the market for a blog design, you should just read her blog anyway.



7 comments:

Gretchen @ Honey, I Shrunk the Gretchen! said...

I agree, it's a fantastic design! Very clean but feminine. Molto bene!

Heather said...

Meg is amazing! I love the design.

CraveCute said...

Oh, I love this design too! Can't wait to try your yummy recipes. Publix is fab, always go there when we are in Florida. ~Diane

Meg O. said...

Love ya!!! I'm so happy you love it!

Jessica said...

I love it too!

rachel said...

it looks fantastic!!!

tara said...

so so pretty!

Post a Comment